This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, with global footprint and mindset. Join Payment Components to actively participate in the worldwide FinTech (R)evolution and reshape the face of Financial Services.
As Product Owners, you will be responsible for defining, developing and growing specific product(s), aiming to maximize customer acquisition and retention. You will work closely with our Executive team, to develop our global product portfolio strategy, positioning, pricing, distribution and many more.
You will be required to:
- work closely with colleagues in Payment Components R&D, Business Development, Technology & Sales teams, to define roadmaps, key performance indicators, and requirements for FinTech products. You will manage one or more products within our portfolio as well as contribute to other products.
- collaborate daily with project managers and technical teams to deliver products and execute product roadmaps.
- monitor day to day performance of products and services, plans and executes enhancement strategies.
- be responsible for documenting the business requirements for products.
- coordinate with Business Development colleagues to plan and position product launch and promotion.
- liaise with business stakeholders and customers to educate, promote, and improve products throughout the product lifecycle.
- You may also be required to present to partners and executives, including participating in bids for customers RFPs.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be self-driven, well-organized, technical & commercial savvy, analytical, flexible and results driven, ideally with B2B working experience in the FinTech Software industry.
The Product Owners will be reporting to the COO of Payment Components.
PaymentComponents Product Owners will be using a combination of traditional & digital tools to:
› Conduct research in relevant customer domains to identify opportunities & competition
› Be subject matter experts on the product(s) / domain(s) they manage
› Maintain & Update the product definition materials (including the creation of original content marketing material, such as case studies, infographics etc.)
› Collect, analyze, and summarize market data and trends and report to Senior Management
› Assess opportunities and propose go-to-market strategies in target territories
› Understand and evaluate customer requirements, manage competition benchmarking, interact directly with Business Development, exploring specific needs and identifying new opportunities
› Oversee product requirements definition in the product development process
› Contribute in process design, workflows and functional components to improve organizational efficiencies and customer experience
› Pro-actively manage the product roadmap – in synch with the company strategy
› Coordinate with Business Development on product launches
› Create weekly & monthly Product(s) reports
› Assist Business Development in customer acquisition activities
Desired Skills & Experience
› Substantial experience, in Product Management, ideally in the Software Industry
› Excellent communications & presentations skills
› Proficiency in English is an absolute must - other languages will be considered an advantage
› Exposure to FinTech & FinServ concepts
› Structured approach to Project Management
› Be able to embrace new technology and seek to apply it to improve business processes
› Creative business thinkers with a sense for user experience design
What we offer
› An opportunity to work on the exciting & fast paced FinTech sector
› Competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience
› Work in a structured environment, with a startup mentality