Full stack developer for the worldwide financial industry
You will never be bored again.
We don’t care where you work from. We don’t care when you work. We care very much if you have imagination. To imagine and deploy the financial industry of the future.
This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, with a global footprint and mindset. Join PaymentComponents to actively participate in the worldwide FinTech revolution and reshape the face of Financial Services.
As a Software Engineer, you will actively participate in the creation of innovative & complex projects. The diverse set of projects will cover topics such as APIs, Open Banking, Financial Messaging, SaaS Platforms, AI/ML, and more.
You’ll turn requirements into clean, scalable, and efficient code. You’ll work with PaymentComponents’ Software Engineering, Product management, and QA teams on a daily basis to design, test, and deliver first-rate, functional software.
But the most fun of all is that you will respond to needs from more than 20 countries. You will communicate with architects and engineers from the largest financial institutions in the world and the most aggressive startups in the world.
You will learn how money moves worldwide. A fascinating experience.
Our Technology Stack
- The backend is in Java, Groovy, and Kotlin, while our JS stack consists of ReactJS client-side and NodeJS server-side.
- Junit4, Junit5, and Selenium libraries are being used to develop tests.
- CI/CD processes are involved in the whole development lifecycle, and specific tools are used for automated code quality and code security checks.
- We are heavily using container technologies like Docker in combination with Amazon Web Services in all of the development and testing phases.
You will Vision, Investigate, Design, Implement, Test and Deploy the next financial technology of the world! That simple.
Desired Skills & Experience
All candidates should have basic knowledge in git. Knowledge of Docker and/or AWS will be a plus. And all the new technology we will find out together.
Fullstack Developer Skills:
- ReactJs, NodeJS
- HTML. /CSS
- Knowledge of WordPress will be a plus
- Knowledge of Groovy and Kotlin will be a plus
- Spring boot, Spring MVC, JPA, SQL
- Maven, Gradle
What we offer
The environment, the projects, the opportunities to find out the best of you!