Systems and Networks Engineer
This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, with global footprint and agile mindset. Join Payment Components to actively participate in the worldwide FinTech Revolution and reshape the face of Financial Services.
As a Systems & Networks Engineer, you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems software, network, and cloud infrastructure.
• Perform systems administration and maintenance (VMs, Windows, Ubuntu LTS, Centos Servers, Office365).
• Perform network administration functions for interoperating LAN/WAN, including the maintenance of network functionality and the installation, upgrade, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of network software and network devices (Switches, Firewalls, Routers).
• Install and maintain RDBMS and No SQL DBs.
• Monitor all backup procedures to ensure high level of completion success rate.
• Oversee disaster recovery site status.
• Oversee network and infrastructure security through dedicated software.
• Setup, management and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
• Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of systems.
• Monitor and respond, based on priority, to requests received through the IT helpdesk portal.
• Monitor performance levels of systems and network.
• Ensure and enforce implementation of IT policies and procedures relating to security, infrastructure and network.
Required Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on sys admin experience
• Extensive and deep knowledge of Linux and Windows administration and scripting
• Advanced virtualization environment experience
• Understanding firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancing, security, and DNS
• Building, monitoring, improving scalable production environments
• Good understanding of Docker
• Agile methodology of working
• Identification of bottlenecks and bugs, ability to propose solutions to these problems
Would be a big plus hands-on experience with:
• Configuration management and infrastructure automation solutions (such as Terraform, Ansible)
• A container orchestration framework (preferably Docker Compose)
• Logging, monitoring, tracing, alerting, profiling
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures
• Platform: Linux (Debian based, RHLE) / Windows (Server, 10)
• Virtualization: Virtual Box
• Infrastructure as Code/GITOPS: Terraform, Ansible
• Observability: Kibana / Grafana / Influxdb / ElasticSearch
• Automation: Jenkins CI
• Datastores: MSSQL, MySql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, ElasticSearch
• An opportunity to work in one of the most exciting & fast paced FinTech company
• Be part in the most modern, flexible and openminded workspace environment you can find
• Be in communication with clients in the biggest Financial Institutions worldwide
• Competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience
• Private medical & life insurance